Although the state of Florida ended filmmaking incentives — causing it to drop from the nation’s third top filming location to below the top 20 — it hasn’t stopped our team from believing the Sunshine State can be home to a great platform for investment in commercial filmmaking.
Welcome Messageon behalf of the Group Advisory Board of Florida Film Ventures, LLC
Dear Fellow Supporters,
Movies are a major industry. But, unfortunately, no longer in Florida. Hence, we need to bring film production back to Florida. That's why a diverse group of entrepreneurs, business owners and movie veterans joined together to establish an independent film production company for projects which will be produced on Florida ground. This creates jobs, benefits local businesses, features our State's unique landscape, the people and our heritage.
Martin Raab, CAIA
Member of the Advisory Board
Lance is a New Zealand born, well regarded worldwide maritime expert. Lance was martimie film coordinator of movies including "Titanic", "U-571", "HBO's The Pacific".• Mel Maron , Head of Distribution | Boca Raton
Mel is President and Owner of JGM Enterprises Inc., and started his career as an office boy at MGM before rising to become the Road Show Sales Manager, where he steered distribution of films including Ben-Hur, King of Kings, How the West Was Won.• Richard Rothschild , Unit Production Manager/Producer | Los Angeles
Richard has worked in several production capacities with such directors as Bruce Beresford (Tender Mercies, Crimes Of The Heart), Christopher Guest (The Big Picture), Peter Weir (The Truman Show) Joe Johnston (Hidalgo), and Robert Zemeckis (Used Cars), among others.Our Group Advisory Board includes:
• Steve Page, Speedboat Consultant/Producer | Naples, • Stephen R. Wheeler, Strategic Relations | Naples, • Charles Sununu, Advisor | Naples, • George Ahearn, Management Consultant | Naples, • Catherine Haworth, Operations Manager | Naples, • Amber McCandless, Producer| Los Angeles/San Francisco • Martin Raab, International Relations | Zurich/Naples, • Sienna McCandless, Writer/Advisor | Los Angeles • Charles Sununu, Advisor | Boca Raton
First Funding Target: 5th Avenue Films
One of our funding target is 5th Avenue Films in Naples. Its CEO, Curry Walls, made his mark in Hollywood as one the entertainment capital's most sought-after agents and experts on studios and stars. His company, 5th Avenue Films, owns seven completed film scripts that are ready for production.
Interested investors find some downloadable information here:
• Company Presentation | 5th Avenue Films | PDF-file
• Movie Previews| 5th Avenue Film's Excting Trilogy | PDF-file
• Research Report | Small Budgets Can Mean Big Returns | PDF-file
• Presentation | Meet the Teams | PDF-file
AddressFlorida Film Ventures, LLC
c/o Sugarwood Financial Partners
5455 Jaeger Rd. Naples, FL 34105
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org